Much like Exhibit A, Dare to Draw gives all of you the chance to be part of the series. If your cover is chosen as the winning cover, there will be a printed copy of The Cursed Coin with YOUR cover!
Unleash your inner creativity and imagination to come up with an all new cover for The Cursed Coin! Use some of your favorite parts from the story and draw them to life... if you dare!
FrightVision is always trying to find new ways to incorporate kids into the series, rather than just having them as readers of it. DARE TO DRAW is taking that idea to the next level and giving kids the opportunity to have their cover design part of the FrightVision Universe!
FrightVision is looking for awesome, spooky, creative drawings that capture what The Cursed Coin and FrightVision is all about!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
Perhaps, you have a favorite scene from The Cursed Coin, or a favorite character that you feel like should be on the cover.
If you haven't read The Cursed Coin, I hope you'll check it out, perhaps that will give you even more ideas. Or if you've read it already, maybe it's time for a re-read!
There are so many ideas for covers... Run with one of those or create your own!
Keep an eye on the FrightVision social media pages, @FrightVisionBooks, as we'll be posting updates!
Most of all, have fun with it!
Oh my! You're missing out! No entry for you! Just kidding!
You don't have to have read a FrightVision book to enter, but it couldn't hurt, especially if you're going to design the newest cover for the first book in the series--The Cursed Coin!
Yes! If your cover is chosen as one of the top covers, you'll win a $20 gift card to the FrightVision store AND the top cover will be printed and you'll receive a copy of the book with YOUR cover!
Below are the rules of the contest. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Contest Entry Deadline: 11/15/2023 11:59PM EST
1) No purchase necessary.
2) Open to kids ages 8-14 anywhere in the world. The kids MUST have a parent or legal guardian's permission.
3) By submission of this entry form to FrightVision and posting a graphic to social media, the parent/legal guardian hereby approves of submission of this drawing and agrees to all the provisions herein, including your child's full name (as entered with your story submission) being used or recognized with the artwork.
4) By submitting your artwork, you state that this is your creation and it has not been previously published, does not violate any copyright or similar laws, and is an original work of yours.
5) By submitting your entry, you agree to be added to the FrightVision email list (even if you don’t subscribe on the website).
6) Enter as many times as you would like.
7) Before the winners are announced, the illustrators of the top drawings will have a ZOOM meeting with Culliver Crantz to verify age and eligibility. The top covers will then be voted upon by FrightVision with the winning cover from the vote being chosen for printing. This is dependent upon the number of entries into the contest.
8) You acknowledge that FrightVision owns all rights to the drawings that are entered, but the artist of the drawing will receive name recognition.
9) You allow our cover designer to work with your drawing to create the cover with your drawing. Edits will be at the complete discretion of the cover designer and FrightVision.
10) If chosen, no royalties or money will be paid to the winner(s) from FrightVision.